Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Well today we've played around the house, gotten some toothpaste @ Target, and eaten lunch at Hooters. But the latter deserves its own post. Let's just say that if Ché develops a fetish for cleavage & orange hot pants later on, its probably my fault.

Now we're off to the pool, let's all hope the random push-off of our usual nap-time doesn't come back to bite us in the buttoxes!

I got rid of the content warning. I haven't been very good at cursing lately anyways, and I loathe the idea that I'm putting an extra click between you and my mind spittle (thanks to LizIL for pointing out its annoying nature).

I played some Nintendo last night with Patrick and Konrad (they came over for a meatloaf dinner), good 8-bit times! I'm apparently better at MLB than I am at Bases Loaded, who knew? I got to come back and w00p the Giants in Tecmo Bowl too, go Bears! I only threw like 5 ints, and still won...Jim McMahon deserves a benching.

No comments: